IS GOD FAIR TO ALL?

LIFE IS NOT FAIR




         Everytime i am free, there is a thought which keeps my mind working "is god fair to all." I get thoughts such as-:
What would my life be if i was born in a slum? Would it be same as it is right now, so simple and easy or would it be a struggle to survive.

What would my life be if i was born handicapped? Would I still play football and climb mountains as i do right now or be a slave of a wheelchair.

What would my life be if i was born with a genetic disorder? Would my childhood still pass by eating chocolates or by eating pills..

What would my life be if i was born under dictatorship just like North Korea? Would i still be free as i am right now or would i be a victim of human rights violation.

What would my life be if i was born an orphan? Would I still enjoy that deep unconditional love of my parents or be at an adoption centre, waiting to be loved..

                      

               Why is it that some are rich and some are poor, some are free and some are captured,some can walk but some can't, some have parents and some don't?. Why is there such a big gap amongst us, when at last we all are humans?. 
      

 God, who is considered to be fair to all, is he truly fair to all or is he unjust?

     Should i be lucky for what i have got or sad for being a criminal in this inequality?

     "The answer lies within us, the only thing we have to do is search for it."




                              


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Story Of A Back Bencher

Peer Pressure and Competition

Pehla Pehla Pyar